C. elegans Point Mutation Service
The Point Mutation service uses CRISPR/Cas9 to introduce a small number of nucleotide changes at a target site. With this service you can:
- study a disease-causing mutation
- humanize a critical amino acid
- explore the binding site of an enzyme
- introduce phosphomimetics
- mutate isoform start sites or make any specific mutation of interest.
See how researchers used this service to create four point mutations in the RNase domain of the rege-1 gene, leading to the discovery of the role of rege-1 in regulating fat metabolism (PMID:27746047 ).
Service Details (price reflects academic pricing)
|Service Package||Price||Est. Delivery Time|
|Full Build||$4,075 - $4,360||6 - 8 Weeks|
|Candidate Lines||$2,554 - $2,839||3 - 4 Weeks|
|Custom Injection Mix||$995 - $1,295||1 - 2 Weeks|