Home > Services > Compound Effects Testing > Antioxidant Capacity Study
Antioxidant Capacity Study
Reactive oxygen species (ROS) are molecules that damage our DNA, RNA, and proteins, and can lead to cell death. We uncover whether a compound or formulation has antioxidant properties utilizing our proprietary ROS exposure assay.
- Expose animals that have been pre-treated with your compound to oxidizing hazardous chemicals
- Monitor animal health and movement over time
- Curve showing activity through time after an oxidizing chemical is applied.
- Descriptive statistics and tests for differences between groups
- Uncovering and substantiating antioxidant properties