How to set up the system?
How to acquire data?
How to analyze EPG data?
How to use SC10/20 chips?
- Microfluidic EPG Recordings Show Striking Pharyngeal Pumping Phenotype in a C. elegans Alzheimer’s Disease Model
- KCNQ Potassium Channels and C. elegans Pharyngeal Pumping: A Genetic and Behavioral Model for Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Effect of Age on Pharyngeal Pumping in C. elegans, using the ScreenChip System
- Short Term Stationarity: Effect on Pumping Frequency of Positioning Worms in the ScreenChip
- Microfluidic electropharyngeograms confirm and extend the phenotypic analysis of glutamate neurotransmission mutants in C. elegans
- Effect of Fennel Essential Oil on Pharyngeal Pumping in C. elegans
- EPG recordings as a new tool for toxicology in C. elegans
- The Endogenous Cannabinoid Anandamide causes Hyperphagia in C. elegans