Ideal for determining the size of PCR amplicons and RE digest products in your genotyping assays. It contains 13 bands ranging from 250bp to 10kb for a wide range of size determination. This ladder is provided in ready-to-use format and stable at room temperature.
- Easy. Bright bands make it easy to read
- Quick. Ready to load straight onto your gel
- Easily identify reference bands at 1kb and 3kb
- Greater room temperature stability compared to conventional DNA ladders
- Quantitative - helps to visualize PCR yield
- Wide range - 250bp to 10kb
- 13 evenly spaced bands
- Multiple dyes for simple migration observation
- Run 100 lanes of ladder (5 ul/lane)
- The ladder is resuspended in sample buffer ready for immediate gel loading.
- The DNA Ladder is manufactured using a combination of plasmid restriction digest fragments and PCR amplification products.
Certificate of Analysis
Safety Data Sheet
- Stored at room temperature on arrival. Stable at room temperature for 6 months.
- Up to 24 months at -20C.