We focus on early in-vivo testing using relevant and time-efficient whole animal models so you can shorten your project timeline.
In an early phases of a project, we help you kickstart your research by testing your hypothesis or conducting proof of concept before you move to a more complex and costly model system.
- Early identification of potential hit targets
- Drug toxicity and efficacy testing
- Insights into molecular and cellular mechanisms
Refine and be confident in your hypothesis before moving to
C. elegans as a model system provides numerous benefits and advantages over other model organisms. Some of the benefits C. elegans provide are:
- Consistency: An invariant lifespan allows for identification of mutants that alter lifespan by as little as 10-15%.
- Strength in Numbers: A large population size that solidifies the statistical significance of data.
- Genomic Transparency: A fully sequenced and annotated genome, along with RNAi libraries that comprises >90% of known genes
Effects of Drugs on Ageing
Predict the acute and long term effects of your compound on the ageing organism before clinical trial.
We provide the measurements of behavior and systemic changes that occur during the agin process in a live animal model.
Effects of Genetic Variants on Ageing
Rapidly uncover the effects of your genetic modifications on healthspan and life expectancy using a simple animal model.
We provide analysis of behavioral and systemic changes that occur during the aging in a controlled genetic context.
Effects of Drugs on Neuromuscular Activity
Predict the acute and long term effects of your compound on neuromuscular activity.
We provide measurements of the neuromuscular changes that occur as a result of exposure to your compound.
Effects of Genetic Variants on Neuromuscular Activity
Predict the effects of the genetic changes of your choice on neuromuscular activity.
We provide assessment of the neuromuscular function under the genetic control of your choice.