Zebrafish Rapid Genotyping Kit
- Zebrafish Lysis Buffer A 1 x 50 mL
- Zebrafish Lysis Buffer B 1 x 5 mL
- PCR Master Mix 1 x 1 mL
Convenient. Quick. Reliable.
The Zebrafish Genotyping Kit is designed for rapid, efficient, column-free extraction of PCR-ready genomic DNA. Our kit facilitates the fast and simple production of a gel electrophoresis image starting from a sample of zebrafish tissue.
While traditional extraction methods can take up to 2 hours, the Kit requires as little as 15 minutes for the lysis step. DNA extraction is performed in a single tube without multiple washing steps to reduce potential contamination and sample loss. This allows for high quality gDNA templates to be obtained consistently from embryo or fin clip lysis reactions. Following neutralization, gDNA may be used directly in your PCR reaction.
Not only is our kit rapid, it’s also comprehensive. The zebrafish genotyping kit is easily adaptable to your specific needs. The Kit can employ a variety of different zebrafish tissues (single embryos, pooled embryos, fin clips) to produce crisp amplicons through a large range of sizes and PCR temperatures. The Zebrafish Genotyping Kit is the comprehensive solution to simplify and accelerate your workflow.
- Fast and simple single-tube DNA extraction in as little as 15 minutes
- Comprehensive kit produces crisp gel electrophoresis images from zebrafish tissue
- Convenient PCR Master Mix requires only water, primers and template DNA
- Reliably developed and used by our own scientists
- Minimum contamination risks and sample loss
- A reliable alternative to more expensive options