Convenient. Quick. Reliable.
Designed for rapid, efficient, column-free extraction of PCR-ready DNA from zebrafish embryos. Traditional extraction methods take 2 hours, the Zebrafish Embryo Lysis Kit requires only a 15-minute incubation before the DNA is ready for use directly in your PCR.
DNA extraction is performed in a single tube without multiple washing steps to reduce potential contamination and sample loss and allows for quality DNA templates to be obtained consistently from single or multiple embryo lysis reactions.
- ● Fast –Single-tube DNA extraction in 15 minutes
- ● Convenient - PCR-ready DNA
- ● Reliable - Maximized PCR speed, yield and specificity
- ● Consistent - Minimize contamination risks and sample loss
- ● Run multiple PCRs from a single lysis reaction.
- ● Each lysis reaction results in 100 uL of PCR-ready DNA and only 2 uL is required per PCR.
- ● Works well with as little as one embryo
- ● Amplicons of 3kb can be obtained by PCR, when DNA template is obtained from our lysis protocol.
- ● The DNA generated with the Zebrafish Embryo Lysis Kit is suitable for use in all downstream PCR and qPCR applications without further clean-up steps. It can also be stored at -20°C for future use.
- ● Components: 5x Zebrafish Embryo Lysis Buffer A (1 x 200 µl) and 10x Zebrafish Embryo Lysis Buffer B (1 x 100 µl)
- ● Volume: each kit provides enough reagents for 100 lysates
- ● Storage upon receipt: <-20℃
PCR amplification from single zebrafish embryo lysate. Single embryos were picked into 10 µl of Zebrafish Embryo Lysis Buffer. After the lysis protocol the samples were diluted 10-fold and used in a PCR reaction with the NemaMetrix HS Red Taq PCR Mix.