Medical grade polyethylene micro tubing
This non-sterile rigid but flexible micro medical-grade polyethylene tubing has excellent chemical and gas resistance and works extremely well with the ScreenChip System. It can be sterilized with ethylene oxide or electron beam.
- Length: PET100 is 100cm (3.28ft); PET200 is 200cm (6.56ft)
- Meets FDA 21 cfr 177.1520 (c) and USP class VI requirements.
- The hardness is 95 SHORE A.
- Does not contain plasticizers.
- Temperature range up to 215F° (103°C).
- Tolerance is ±.003"
- Metal Stub 17 gauge thin wall, 1/2" long, stainless, non-sterile. Connects to the Polyethylene Tubing (PET100 or PET200) to allow proper insertion into the ScreenChips inlet and outlet.