Impacted by COVID-19? We are here for you and ready to help
We have received reports from some of our customers that the closures at their institutions due to the COVID–19 pandemic are causing disruptions in their work.
While it is not completely “business as usual” for our company, we have resources in place to provide you continued service while ensuring the health and safety of our staff. As of today, we are still at full working capacity and accepting projects as usual.
We know your work and time are valuable. We are committed to help you keep your research on track as much as possible during these unique times. When your schedule is back to normal (hopefully sooner rather than later), we want to help you be prepared and ready to go!
Our current offerings to our customers:
- All of our regular C. elegans genome editing services, Lifespan Analysis Services, all other phenotyping services, as well as a select zebrafish genome editing services, plus a willingness to consider off-menu services. For customized services, please contact technical sales specialist.
- Our strain maintenance and storage services can preserve your precious strains and keep your worms healthy and happy while you are away from your lab.
- All of our C. elegans research tools. We are taking orders and shipping as usual. This includes our new Co-CRISPR Screening Kit, NemaGel, and everything else in our library.
- We can issue prepayment/credit (aka an e-gift card) so you can order your services when you return to your lab or on a future date.
- A well-equipped and staffed laboratory that is continuing to operate.
- Lab staffing in shifts so that we can accommodate additional projects and enforce social distancing.
We are aware that this is a quickly evolving situation. If our timelines become impacted by
employee illness or for any other reason, we will notify our customers as soon as possible and offer alternative routes forward. We will be in communication with you should any relevant updates occur.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy,
~Your NemaMetrix Team